With expertise in trauma and OCD recovery and healing from childhood, Dr. MacDermott is available for media contributions.
Previous contributions include:
Check out her most recent featured articles below. To schedule an interview, media appearance, or to get Dr. MacDermott’s opinion please contact her here.
- Low Self-Esteem Doesn’t Have to Be Forever. Here’s How to Turn it Around.
- 15 Clues Someone Might Have Psychopathic Tendencies
- 11 Signs Someone’s “Quirks” Might Actually Be OCD
- 11 Signs You Might Have A High-Functioning Anxiety Disorder
- Triggered: What To Do When Your Loved One Is Traumatized
- Sadness In Love: 10 Ways To Cope With Your Partner’s Depression
- “Wow!”: How Being Amazed Can Make You Happier
- A White Lie Is A Bigger Deal Than You Think
- The Secret World of Suicide Survivors
- The Art Of The Little White Lie: How To Avoid Big Repercussions
- Are You the Victim of Verbal Abuse Without Even Knowing It?
- Lesser Known Schizophrenia Symptoms Which Actually Have a Great Impact
- Are You the Victim of Verbal Abuse Without Even Realizing It? 10 Things You Need to Know